Friday 12 December 2014

The way to select rich exterior look for your building



we are publishing this post from one of our client's (Ashutosh Sharma) mail to us:

Yesterday morning I got a call from my friend who was planning to open art and animation institute. Earlier he had shown me the 3D model of his institute, made by him. His work is related to most creative, professional and rich industry so he needed bombastic exteriors and for that he asked my suggestion.
     As a geek it was not at all difficult for me to find out who’s the best and has wide variety to select from. Paints were ruled out by me as premium looks and durability was my concern. So I wrote a keyword ‘exterior grade laminates’ and STYLAM.COM just appeared on the top but that’s not the way to take decision.
                    Then I visited the website and was surprised to know that that you export laminates over 80 countries. For confirmation I checked the array of products and got satisfied by that. After all this I rang him and told what I got after the research. He disconnected immediately after that.
                  Today morning when he told me that STYLAM exterior laminates have got approved by his partners as architects also had no objection for this, this doesn't surprised me. I think the way STYLAM INDUSTRIES LTD is working others should learn from them. You provide quality perfect products and are earning foreign exchange and boosting national economy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment